Alumni Association Executive Board
- President: Carol Allen ’72/’74
- First Vice President: Yolanda Sheffield Williams ’06
- Second Vice President: Bryan Watkinson ’07
- Recording Secretary: Nancy Johns Paffendorf ’79/’81/’06
- Corresponding Secretary: Vita Romanelli-Young ’78/’80
- Treasurer: Kyle Malavasi ’14
- Nominating Committee Chairperson: Audrey Hines Bonaparte-Watts ’78
- Alumni Trustee: Nancy Johns Paffendorf ’79/’81/’06
- Immediate Past President: Jacqueline McRae Jones-Banks ’04/’06
- Anjana Desai ’07
- Sandile C. Manzini ’11
- Angela Rodriquez Moore ’90
- Devon Paffendorf ‘10/’11
- Brooke Smith Westenberger ’13
Our Mission -at-large
The mission of the Alumni Association Executive Board (AAEB) is to represent all alumni and to strengthen their commitment to Centenary University. The AAEB will assist the University in strengthening the connection between all alumni and between alumni and current students in order to create a strong sense of community and to raise the visibility of the University on a national and international level.
Some of the goals of AAEB are:
Communications: Strengthen the connection between all alumni and current students through the review, create a strong sense of community and raise the visibility of the University.
Leadership: Recognize outstanding alumni and students who exemplify the “service leader” inspired by a Centenary education. Recruit members for the Association who reflect the diversity and interests of the entire alumni body.
Alumni Programs & Services:
- Develop activities to attract alumni to Alumni and Family Weekend, and related alumni events as well as increase participation via social media.
- Recognize students who have made significant contributions to the University community.
The Board will also work to increase the engagement of all alumni and make the presence and value of this network an integrated part of the University experience from admission to graduation and beyond. Success by the AAEB will allow Centenary to meet its goal of preparing young people for engaged lives as strong citizens and leaders in service to society. The work of the Board will also provide all alumni with the opportunity to take ownership in the ongoing advancement of the University.